The Minnesota Vikings are hard at work preparing for their week six match-up against the Washington Redskins. A return to FedEx field is both bitter and sweet. Last season, playing at Washington, Adrian Peterson tore is ACL and was done for the season. Two years ago, head coach Leslie Frazier tallied his first career head coaching victory.
This year, the 4-1 Vikings look to remain in first place in the NFC North against the 2-3 Washington Redskins.
- Out: safety Mistral Raymond (ankle)
- Limited: Running back Adrian Peterson (ankle), wide receiver Jerome Simpson (back), wide receiver Percy Harvin (hamstring), guard Charlie Johnson (back), linebacker Marvin Mitchell (calf), safety Andrew Sendejo (ankle) and cornerback Antoine Winfield (knee)
- Full partcicpant: quarterback Christian Ponder (knee)
- Defensive tackle Kevin Williams returned to the practice field after missing Wednesday’s practice with an illness
- Defensive end Everson Griffen was excused from practice after the unexpected death of his mother on Wednesday
Washington Redskins injury update:
- Out: safety Brandon Meriweather
- Did not practice: defensive end Doug Worthington (calf)
- Limited: cornerback Cedric Griffin (hamstring) and quarterback Robert Griffin III (concussion)