Happy Tuesday everyone! Here’s a quick review of everything going on in the NFL to get you ready for the day.
* The NFLPA signed off on a HGH population study of players. According to FOX Sports’ Mike Garafolo, the testing could begin before the regular season kicks off next month.
* On Monday, the Green Bay Packers announced kicker Ryan Longwell will retire with the club. In nine seasons with the Packers, Longwell scored more points (1,054) than any player in Packers’ history.
* Mike Shanahan said there is “no possibility” RGIII participates in any Redskins’ preseason game despite Griffin’s efforts to try to convince the coaching staff to allow him to play.
* A scary incident occurred at Cowboys’ camp on Monday when offensive lineman Darrion Weems dropped a 325-pound bar on his chest. Coach Jason Garrett described Weems status as “day-to-day.”
* NFL.com has provided an injury roundup, which is highlighted by Kevin Kolb rushing back to practice after a knee injury after EJ Manuel’s impressive preseason debut.
* Bart Scott is drawing interest from multiple teams and he intends to choose his new home sometime this week. CAN’T WAIT!
Have a good Tuesday everyone!