Since Scott Feldman was starting Tuesday’s game, I decided to drink a little wine. Because of that, things didn’t go as planned during the Rangers game.
Things that happened while I should have been watching the game:
- My roommate and I discussed how doing the wave is American/not American.
- I tweeted every member of NKOTBSB (New Kids on the Block + Backstreet Boys) that they should have a special episode on Glee. Clearly, this needs to happen.
- I googled images of Disney Princes and compared them to baseball players. (DON’T WORRY, BLOG POST TO FOLLOW.)
- Looked up how to do finger waves (that’s a hairstyle).
- My roommate and I discussed why we want to own an elephant/not own an elephant/why Michael Jackson should have entered his concerts while riding an elephant.
- Went over my roommate’s 401k.
- We made mini pizzas.
FINAL: Rangers 7, Padres 3