Time: 4:15 PM
Site: Heinz Field
Last Meeting: 11/14/10, L 26-39
Patriots Coverage: The Foxhole
Hey. Have you heard? The New England Patriots apparently beat the Pittsburgh Steelers. Like, a lot. Why, Ben Roethlisberger has lost eleventy berjillion straight to Tom Brady. Eleventy berjillion!
Okay, I may be exaggerating. A little. The fact remains, the Patriots have the Steelers’ number.
The Patriots aren’t a magical, unbeatable team. The Steelers can beat them. It all depends on which Steelers team shows up and for how long. Ideally, the Good Steelers will show up and play 60 minutes of solid football. Otherwise Tom Brady will have a field day against the Bad Steelers.
Top 5 Burning Questions
- Who will have more yards: Rashard Mendenhall or Mike Wallace?
- Can the defense put plenty of pressure on Tom Brady?
- Will the defense be able to contain Wes Welker?
- Can the Steelers win the time of possession?
- Can we just beat New England? Please?