So I took my trusty notepad with me to the Stadium for today’s victory over the White Sox. I’ll admit, I didn’t score the whole game. I actually missed most of the first inning because I needed food and I was waiting in line while everything unfolded.
My first inning looked like this in the notepad:
- Top of the 1st: Ugh
- Bottom of the 1st: F***
Top of the 2nd:
- Dayan Viciedo – Swinging K YAY!
- Alexei Ramirez – 0-2 to a walk – Yuck
- Gordon Beckham – K YAY!
- Ramirex steals second – Hughes is sleeping again. BOO
- Alejandro De Aza – Pop out! WEE!
Bottom of the 2nd:
- Raul Ibanez – single to RF
- stolen base for the old man! WOO!
- Chavez – TWO RUN HOME RUN BITCHES! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
- Martin – Fly out to CF
- Wise – Fly out to RF
- Jeter – Fly out to RF
Top of the 3rd:
- Pukelis – Groundout to SS
- Dunn – K looking SHOCKING
- Paulie K – Single to Center – Pain in the ass
- Alex Rios – Double to left centerfield – BOOOOOOOOO
- Douchezynski – Pop out to Chavez – WOOOO!
Bottom of the 3rd:
- Granderson – Ground out to 1B – blerg
- Tex – Walk
- Cano – 2 RUN HOME RUN! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
- HR #20 of the season for Robbie! Hooray!
- Swish – Single to RF
- Mound visit
- Ibanez – fly out to RF
- Chavez – Walk
- Was that a wild pitch or a passed ball? Swish to 2B
- Martin – ground out to SS – man, he sucks
Top of the 4th:
- Dayan Viciedo – K Swinging! WOO!
- Ramirez – Grounder to 3B
- Beckham – K Swinging! WEEEEEEEEE!!
Bottom of the 4th:
- Wise – Groundout to 2nd
- Jeter – Groundout to SS
- Granderson – Walk – YAY!
- Tex – Pop out to RF BOOOO
Top of the 5th:
- De Azzahole – Fly out to CF
- Pukelis – Foul pop out to 1B
- Dunn – Groundout to 1B HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHES
Bottom of the 5th:
- Cano – single to CF
- Swiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish* – K Swinging
- the one big mouth rooting for the White Sox in Sec 419 needs to STFU
- Ibanez – K but don’t know if it was swinging or looking because there were people in my way – Asses
- Chavez – Single to RF – Hooray!
- Martin – Groundout to the pitcher COME ON MAN UGH
Top of the 6th:
- Konerko – Pop fly to Swish
- Alex Rios – Pop up to shallow CF – Caught by the man Cano
- Douchezynski – Single to RF BOOO loathe him.
- Viciedo – K Swinging YAY!!!!
Bottom of the 6th:
- Wise – walks
And I’m done. I had to meet some people and wanted to do it before the game actually ended.
So there you have it, the first installment of Scoring With Stacey. Happy Sunday!
*there’s a lady in section 417/418 – she sits between the two, in the last row of the Upper Deck who yells “SWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISH!” every time he comes up. It’s hilarious.