So… there wasn’t a Second Balcony Breakdown last week. We explain why at the beginning of the podcast, but to sum it up: technology hated us. But now we’re back and better(?) than ever! Topics include:
- The Anaheim Ducks-Detroit Red Wings game — mostly because Teemu Selanne got a game misconduct(!?)
- The Chicago Blackhawks games against the Colorado Avalanche and Anaheim Ducks
- Feeling sorry for Patrick Kane
- Michael Frolik on the top line tonight, and why the Blackhawks can’t have nice things
- Brenden Morrow going to the Pittsburgh Penguins, which is an excuse to laugh at the Dallas Stars
- What the Blackhawks could give up to get Jarome Iginla
- Other goings-on around the NHL
- The Line Cocktail this week, which is completely accurate
- This week’s question: Do you have any questions for us? If so, what are they? Please send us something, or else I will be forced to make up questions. No one wants this.
- Make sure you’re following us on Twitter! Casey is @Raedances, and I’m, of course,@RunsOnDuncan.
Click on the green button below to listen.
Download the podcast here. (Right-click and select “Save target/link as…” to download the MP3 to your computer.)
Check out a couple of surprises after the jump!