Ducks 20-3-4 ; Sharks 12-9-6TV: FS Prime Ticket Radio: AM 830
- This is the 3rd of 5 meetings between the two teams. The series is knotted up at one a piece, each team winning on their home ice.
- The Ducks are looking for their 11th win in a row on home ice.
- This is the beginning of a 5 game home stand taking place over 8 days.
- Viktor Fasth is making his return after being out the past couple games with an upper body injury.
- Joe Thornton and Patrick Marleau will be the key players to shut down, they’re both on a four game point streak.
- The Sharks are one of only 3 teams that have beaten the Ducks in regulation this season.
For the Ducks: Brad Staubitz is still on injured reserve with a facial laceration, and Nick Bonino remains out with a lower body injury. (& un-injured Corey Perry is still serving his suspension. Game 3 of 4.)
For the Sharks: Goaltender Thomas Greiss (back) is on injured reserve, & forward Martin Havlat (lower body) is listed as day-to-day.