- Sure wish I would have gotten off work in time to see the 1st inning.
- That was an interesting play by Torrealba trying to throw out a ghost runner, but instead had a throwing error, and an actual runner moved to 2nd. Huh?
- Yu need to stop walking people dammit.
- Yu got lucky there. Inning ending double play.
- I’m really looking forward to Yu batting.
- Is it me, or do the Padres have the plainest uniforms in all of sports. It’s almost like they just gave up. And they’re new uniforms this year. Right?
- My head hurts. I need an advil and a beer. I’m going to have a Saint Arnold Weedwacker. I support my statewide beers.
- Dammit! The Pads pitcher, Anthony Bass, with a stupid 2 out 2 RBI shot between 1st and 2nd. And then he stole 2nd base. WTF? Wonderful, his first stolen base of his career. Yu gots to do better than that. Yu better make up for this when yu come to bat.
- The Padres pitcher has a dirty ass…that’s funny. Oh, wait. He slid into 2nd on that stolen base.
- And here comes Yu up to bat. He nearly stepped out of the batters box on the first pitch. And it’s a broken bat single for Darvish’s 1st career hit in his 1st career at bat. Now he needs to steal 2nd. Nope…a 4-3 double play to end the inning. Thanks Ian Kinsler.
- Darvish goes 1-2-3 to end the inning.
- No more line drives Josh Hamilton, just hit them out of the park. Stop playing around.
- I love nacho cheese doritos.
- Roy Oswalt will make his 2012 debut this Friday. And Justin Grimm appears to be heading for another start…this all according to the blonde on the Rangers FSSW broadcast.
- That’s a dirty pitch Yu…moving right to left. Sick. But you can’t continue to walk everyone. Don’t be Dice-K.
- Alberto Gonzalez is a superstar bench player. He knocked in the Murph dog for a run. Boom. Run support for Yu…and then Darvish ends the top of the 5th.
- I like ranch style beans. I could eat them with every meal. My wife doesn’t like them. This could be a problem.
- Yorvit Torrealba is apparently packing a pistola as he gunned down some spare Padre.
- Josh Hamilton = oppo double. So much for the Parkland Hospital visit.
- Thank you Chase Headley, instead of an inning ending double play, Nelson Cruz get the RBI and a tie ball game.
- I like dollar hot dog night.
- I’m not opposed to taking the lead on a bases loaded walk. Nice work Torro.
- Nice inning Darvish. It must have been the wine I switched too. White. But only because my wife is cooking with it.
7th Inning – 9th Inning
- Thank you for the stolen base Kins…my fantasy team needed it…I should have said stolen bases as Kins takes 3rd too. And there’s the run scored on the Mike Young sacrafice.
- Time to eat dinner…still eating dinner…9th inning time.
- Nice catch Lisa…Pads ball girl down the 1B line.
- Nice work Yu and Nathan…