Bring them up and put them down, that’s the way the Rangers beat them down. Sexy, sexy work by the Rangers pitching staff as they lead the Rangers to victory over the Colorado Rockies 4 – 2. Matt Harrison picked up the win. It’s his 10th of the year.
The offense? Decent. Could have been better. They left way too many runners stranded. Heck, the score should have been 14 – 0. But, who cares…a victory is a victory. If I had to pick an offensive MVP, I’d give it to Leonys Martin. Nice breakout game by him. Elvis wasn’t too bad either. Kinsler and Young…blah.
Here are some of my thoughts throughout the game…
1st Inning and 2nd Inning
- Leonys Martin…you have to catch that ball if you wanna play center field for the Texas Rangers.
- Warm air and current to the outfield bleachers should make for some solid gold home run ball.
- Matt Harry Harrison with some nice balls to the plate.
- Emily Jones has worn that shirt before on the Rangers broadcast. Me still like though.
- Josh Hamilton falls out of the batters box on that single…that’s all I’m going to say about that. Okay, maybe he looked a bit drunk. Sorry Josh.
- F, I hate leaving runners on the base.
- I like the all white uni’s with blue trim and blue hats.
- Harry flirts with danger but no danger is done.
- Nice stolen base Nelson. Speed Power Combo = solid country gold.
- Nice RBI double Leonys! Rangers 1, Rockies 0.
- That a boy Elvis! Nice RBI double yourself. Rangers 2, Rockies 0.
3rd Inning and 4th Inning
- Wonderful job to get the inning ending double play.
- I have to flip it over to the Mets game. I want to see former Ranger great RA Dickey roll the dice against the Yanks.
- Hells yes Martin…dos RBI triple…adios Alex White. Rangers 4, Rockies 0.
- Another double for the King. My fantasy stats are looking better and better with each and every hit by Elvis.
- More runners stranded…uh.
5th Inning and 6th Inning
- I’m kind of digging the black get-up that Napoli sports behind the plate.
- Another double play…that makes 3 consecutive innings.
- I love it when the broadcast returns from a commercial break and all of the camera men are checking out hot chicks.
- Uh oh…something may be wrong with Harrison. Ronnie, Maddux, and Harry having a conversation in the dugout and Robbie Ross is starting to warm up. We wait…
- Stand up, broken bat double for Naps. Looked like only his nub was left.
- And Robbie Ross is coming into the game.
- The Rangers with a club record, 22nd sellout.
- The guys on the broadcast are reporting soreness in Harry’s left hip.
- Ross is struggling. He definitely needs a shoulder rub from Mike Maddux. And a pat on the chest from Nap.
- Trouble no mas for Ross.
- Nice bunt single Elvis. That the way the bunt do.
7th Inning and 8th Inning and 9th Inning
- Tanner Scheppers joins us this evening.
- Well…it sounds like lower back tightness for Harry.
- Big, big strikeout Tanner…sit down CarGo.
- There is definitely nothing wrong with a woman in a uniform singing God Bless America.
- Have I missed cookie talk? I don’t think I’ve heard it yet.
- And here comes Mike Adams.
- RA is not looking to good with the knuckle ball.
- Damn sexy work Mike Adams.
- Here comes Joe Nathan. Git er dun. I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have went there. Go Joe!
- How about…get your shit together Joe. Bases loaded? Come on.
- And Josh Hamilton saves Joe’s ass.
- Thank you Joe! Ball game ends after some bizarreness. He was safe, but thought he was out, so he left the bag, and then he was tagged out. Huh…