Location: United Center, Chicago, IL
Boston: Rajon Rondo, Avery Bradley, Paul Pierce, Brandon Bass, Kevin Garnett
Chicago: C.J. Watson, Richard Hamilton, Luol Deng, Carlos Boozer, Joakim Noah
- Bradley gets the start tonight in place of Allen.
- (9:28) Bulls have two early turnovers. The Celtics need to take advantage of these extra scoring opportunities.
- (7:44) Pierce hits a three-pointer on the break. He looks on tonight, which is a good sign for Boston.
- (5:35) Great basket off the dribble for Rondo. The combination of him and Bradley is one of the keys for the Celtics tonight.
- (3:30) Allen gets his first minutes of the night. Let’s see how that ankle holds up tonight and see if he can get some of that rust out of his system.
- (0:41) Stiemsma picks up his second foul.
- Bradley and Allen on the court together. Let’s see how they work together; it could give the Celtics another combination down the stretch.
- (2:42) Boston is doing a great job getting into the paint. Pierce gets the bucket and the foul.
- (1:25) Good defense for the Celtics forcing the Bulls to take an off-balanced shot.
- (0:51) Great pass from Rondo to Pierce in the post for the bucket.
- (10:53) Bulls come out with two quick baskets to cut the lead to seven.
- (9:!6) Garnett gets the Celtics on the board in the second half with a jumper as the shot clock expired.
- (7:19) Bass hits the floor and is slow to get up. He is grabbing his lower left leg.
- (7:08) Bulls are hot so far this half. Celtics lead by three.
- (6:15) Bradley heads to the bench with four fouls.
- (5:12) Garnett picks up a technical foul.
- (2:40) Bulls take the lead. Up three.
- (1:52) Pierce puts Boston back up two with a three-pointer.
- (0:50) Great offensive rebound by Stiemsma to get to the free throw line.
- Garnett is the go-to guy for Boston right now early in the fourth.
- (7:27) Great steal from Bradley with a finish on the other end.
- (5:05) Great defense by Bass to block that shot.
- (3:57) Deng hits the tough shot over Pierce.
- (3:10) Celtics call a timeout as the Bulls push their lead to eight.
- (1:53) Pierce air balls a three. Celtics can’t buy a bucket.
- (0:42) Allen hits a tough contested three to bring Boston back within four.
- Officials overturn the call- a two-pointer from Allen.
- (0:07) Rondo ends up wide open but misses the three. It’s all but over now.