As John Donne said, “No man is an island.” I certainly cannot go through my life without copious amounts of help from others much more talented than I. This project is no different. Here is a list of the people who have contributed to this site, or have offered to contribute to this site.
I sincerely hope this list will grow, so if you are interested in being involved somehow please let me know!
- CMSonka: photographic and content contributor. See her work in the Game Play by CM Sonka set of the Hockey Without Oxygen Flickr photostream, and follow her on Twitter @Christina10_37.
- JessicaAvsFan: photographic contributor. See her work in the Game Play from JessicaAvsFan set of the Hockey Without Oxygen Flickr photostream, and follow her on Twitter @JessicaAvsFan.
- Bill Stone: download contributor. He uses his own game photos and creates large visual game calendars that are bursting at the seams with awesome. See his work in the Downloads set of the Hockey Without Oxygen Flickr photostream, and follow him on Twitter @wildbrookie.
- Brian Caldwell: download contributor. He works magic on photos and creates very cool downloads. He’s only done one for me (John Michael Liles, available in the Downloads set of the Hockey Without Oxygen Flickr photostream), but he’s done a ton for Broncos players that are just amazing. Follow him on Twitter @brainstorm101.
- Sarah Connors: photographic contributor. She has a ton of really great photos of NHL teams (mostly the Blues) on her sarah_connors Flickr photostream. Follow her on Twitter @sarah_connors. (I’m sensing a trend here…)
- Terry Sanford: photographic and content contributor. So far both of these are only in theory, as she has offered her services and I have accepted but have not actually requested anything as yet. Regardless, follow this wonderful hockey fan on Twitter @t_san.
Please take the time to appreciate the work of these tremendously helpful and giving people. And check out my pictures as well, even though they’re mostly terrible. Ah well.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.