Because I don’t feel like making decisions today, I’m going to make you guys vote on the biggest FAIL this week…
1926 or 1966?
- 1926 (94%, 31 Votes)
- 1966 (6%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 33
1. ESPN mixing up Cedric Griffin and Robert Griffin III.
2. The German diver with the awesome last name of Feck doing a back-flop during the diving qualifiers and scoring a 0.0?
3. The picture of the bronze-winning American Rowing Team that made us all think, “Maybe they should wear pants?”
4. MLB even suggesting that a 4-hit shut out is anything close in awesomeness as LANDING ON MARS:
5. Ryan Lochte getting a reality show…
OK…that one’s not a fail. I’d totally watch the crap out of that. Jeah.