It has been two years in a row now that June pretty much sucks for the Marlins. The Fish just lost their 10th game this month against the Tampa Bay Rays 11-0. Apparently, we forgot to hit. Donovan Solano was the only one who hit this game.
I am about to vent my frustration with some Glee music, if you don’t mind. Glee makes me happy. I am hoping this helps turn some things around with this team.
1. “Somebody That I Used To Know” – Blaine & his brother, Cooper Anderson (heh…get it? Anderson Cooper backwards!), played by Matt Bomer
Who is this Marlins team? Do I even know my Marlins anymore?
2. “Constant Craving” – Santana, Ms. Corcoran, and Kurt
There is a constant craving from fans, and even this team, to begin winning again stat!
3. “What Doesn’t Kill You (Makes You Stronger) – Santana, Brittany, and Mercedes
Thinking positive here. It’s tough right now, but I believe the Fish will get better and start kicking more butt!
4. “Blame It (On The Alcohol)” – Artie, Mercedes, and Puck
Are they drunk? You know, Ozzie does have a full bar in his office. If not, this team really does make you want to drink your sorrows away!
5. “Don’t Go Breaking My Heart” – Rachel & Finn
Please, Marlins, don’t go breaking my heart…again.