I’m taking a break from the cooking, which will kick back up in about an hour, to talk KC Royals baseball with you all.
The Royals have been encased in the offseason rumor mill since the World Series ended. I’m sure everyone has heard just about everything and have their own personal wish lists (but that is more on the Christmas front).
What are you thankful for, referring to the Royals?
- I’m thankful that the Royals are spending money this offseason (though I’m not sure it is going to the right people).
- I’m thankful that the front office realizes they need an ace (though I hope they actually find one).
- I’m thankful that no matter how bad the season may be, the players always seem to play hard.
- I’m thankful that no matter how bad the team may be, at least they are easy on the eyes (and I’m talking their uniforms too).
- I’m thankful that Kauffman Stadium is one of the best ballparks in the country.
What should the Royals, as a team, be thankful for?
- A fan base that still supports the team no matter how bad they are.
- A fan base that gets excited every year, only to be disappointed year in and year out.
- A beautiful ballpark.
- That players actually want to stay in Kansas City.
I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving spent with those you love!
Let me know what you are thankful for (referring to the Royals).