It seems the Denver Broncos are content with the ground game effort of Lance Ball, Ronnie Hillman, and Knowshon Moreno.
The team released practice squad running back Jeremiah Johnson Friday, a move the Denver Post calls “procedural,” since the intent is to re-sign Johnson early next week. As for Hillman, the rookie anticipates additional snaps Sunday against the Kansas City Chiefs, and he’s looking forward to the chance:
”I’m very excited. It’s just another opportunity to play ball and I’m looking forward to going out there to play.”
- Associated Press: Why the Broncos are confident they’ll avoid the late-season wear down.
- Bleacher Report: Peyton Manning makes a case for league MVP.
- CBS Denver: Broncos at Chiefs game preview
- ESPN: The league’s elite teams know how to finish the strong.
- Rant Sports: Broncos at Chiefs game preview