The Denver Broncos get a bit of a scheduling reprieve in 2013.
The Broncos’ 2013 opponents finished the 2012 season with a combined record of 110-146 and .430 overall win percentage, making Denver’s 2013 schedule the easiest in the league – at least on paper. The Carolina Panthers, meanwhile, have the most difficult schedule in 2013.
Aside from playing their AFC West rivals twice, the Broncos will also play the AFC South, NFC East, along with the Baltimore Ravens and New England Patriots. The NFL will release the full 2013 schedule in April.
- Bleacher Report: Free Agency: The Denver Broncos Should Pursue Baltimore Ravens Safety Ed Reed
- Denver Broncos: Top Five Friday: Special Teams Plays of the Year
- ESPN: 2012 AFC West awards
- NFL Network: Denver Broncos will enter 2013 season with huge expectations
- Predominantly Orange: The Denver Broncos’ Fiscal Discipline
- Pro Football Focus: 2013 Team Needs: Denver Broncos