On this Monday, a special thank you is in order to the Washington Redskins for defeating the Baltimore Ravens in overtime Sunday.
As it stands right now, the Denver Broncos are the AFC’s No. 2 seed in the playoffs. So in that uber-clichéd “if the playoffs started today” chatter, the Broncos would have guaranteed home field advantage up to the AFC championship game, and possibly the conference championship if the 1-seed was previously eliminated.
- Houston (11-1)
- DENVER (10-3)
- New England (9-3)
- Baltimore (9-4)
- Indianapolis (9-4)
- Pittsburgh (7-6)
Remember, the Houston Texans play tonight in New England against the Patriots. This goes without saying, but go Texans!
- Colorado Springs Gazette: Don’t bet against Garland’s goal — suiting up for Broncos
- Denver Broncos: Week 14: Inside the Numbers
- Denver Post: Would fifth MVP make Broncos’ Peyton Manning the best of all time?
- Denver Post: Kickin’ it with Kiz: Comparing current Broncos to 1998 Super Bowl team
- Gather.com: Should the Denver Broncos Draft Barrett Jones to Protect Peyton Manning?