Denver Broncos guard Chris Kuper is seemingly a step closer to returning to game action. Kuper was a limited participant in Thursday’s practice, still recovering from a November ankle injury. Broncos head coach John Fox said Kuper has also recently dealt with migraines.
Returner Trindon Holliday (ankle) and CB Tracy Porter (concussion) were the only players held out of Thursday’s practice. Their official status for Sunday’s regular-season finale against the Kansas City Chiefs will be announced Friday.
Chiefs at Broncos Headlines:
- Denver Broncos: Manning: Chiefs Bring ‘Great Test’
- Denver Broncos: Focused on the Field
- Denver Post: Chiefs’ Jamaal Charles an industrial-sized headache for Broncos
- Associated Press: Denver rolls, keeps top spot in AP Pro32 rankings
- Denver Post: Veterans like Peyton Manning, Elvis Dumervil keep Broncos in check
- Westword: Denver Broncos Super Bowl favorites? Don’t bet on it yet