There’s little to no new Cubs news to day, and NO, I don’t want to talk about “5 Outs” or “Catching Hell” or “Steve Bartman” on Biography or whatever anymore. Honestly, I wish people would forgot his name so he could live a normal life.
Soooo, here’s a handy little thing we’re going to call “5 Questions.” I have five questions, you have five answers. Let’s do this thing.
1. Of the candidates that have been mentioned thus far, who is your first choice for Chicago Cubs manager?
2. Is there anything better than hearing that ARod’s attorney Joe Tacopina “bull-rushed” another attorney?
3. Jeff Samardzija: Is he with the Cubs on August 1, 2014?
4. What is the earliest date you think the Cubs will be competitive?
5. What beer SHOULD they serve at Wrigley?
Bonus question: What will you do if the Cardinals make it to the World Series again?