- Sure wish I would have gotten off work in time to see the 1st inning.
- That was an interesting play by Torrealba trying to throw out a ghost runner, but instead had a throwing error, and an actual runner moved to 2nd. Huh?
- Yu need to stop walking people dammit.
- Yu got lucky there. Inning ending double play.
- I’m really looking forward to Yu batting.
- Is it me, or do the Padres have the plainest uniforms in all of sports. It’s almost like they just gave up. And they’re new uniforms this year. Right?
- My head hurts. I need an advil and a beer. I’m going to have a Saint Arnold Weedwacker. I support my statewide beers.
- Dammit! The Pads pitcher, Anthony Bass, with a stupid 2 out 2 RBI shot between 1st and 2nd. And then he stole 2nd base. WTF? Wonderful, his first stolen base of his career. Yu gots to do better than that. Yu better make up for this when yu come to bat.
- The Padres pitcher has a dirty ass…that’s funny. Oh, wait. He slid into 2nd on that stolen base.
- And here comes Yu up to bat. He nearly stepped out of the batters box on the first pitch. And it’s a broken bat single for Darvish’s 1st career hit in his 1st career at bat. Now he needs to steal 2nd. Nope…a 4-3 double play to end the inning. Thanks Ian Kinsler.
- Darvish goes 1-2-3 to end the inning.