Bring them up and put them down, that’s the way the Rangers beat them down. Sexy, sexy work by the Rangers pitching staff as they lead the Rangers to victory over the Colorado Rockies 4 – 2. Matt Harrison picked up the win. It’s his 10th of the year.
The offense? Decent. Could have been better. They left way too many runners stranded. Heck, the score should have been 14 – 0. But, who cares…a victory is a victory. If I had to pick an offensive MVP, I’d give it to Leonys Martin. Nice breakout game by him. Elvis wasn’t too bad either. Kinsler and Young…blah.
Here are some of my thoughts throughout the game…
1st Inning and 2nd Inning
- Leonys Martin…you have to catch that ball if you wanna play center field for the Texas Rangers.
- Warm air and current to the outfield bleachers should make for some solid gold home run ball.
- Matt Harry Harrison with some nice balls to the plate.
- Emily Jones has worn that shirt before on the Rangers broadcast. Me still like though.
- Josh Hamilton falls out of the batters box on that single…that’s all I’m going to say about that. Okay, maybe he looked a bit drunk. Sorry Josh.
- F, I hate leaving runners on the base.
- I like the all white uni’s with blue trim and blue hats.
- Harry flirts with danger but no danger is done.
- Nice stolen base Nelson. Speed Power Combo = solid country gold.
- Nice RBI double Leonys! Rangers 1, Rockies 0.
- That a boy Elvis! Nice RBI double yourself. Rangers 2, Rockies 0.