I’ve decided that I have to go to every game for the rest of the season. I have been to three games in the last week and we win all of them. I didn’t go tonight, but I was there in spirit because of my sprained ankle I received at the last Rangers game.
Go me. But my spirit was apparently enough tonight. Holland took the mound tonight against the dreaded David Price (who’s having a great season). The Rangers weren’t scared though.
Holland gave up 2 in the top of the first after Elvis booted one (well maybe two, but we won’t count the first one)…but no worries people. The Rangers came back….and I mean back…on back to back Beltre and Cruz bombs. BOOM.
Back and forth, back and forth. The Rays were out to prove they had something against the Rangers. Not tonight my friends. The Rangers pulled it out 6-5 with Holland getting the win and Nathan, the save.
Sorry for the short post…It’s late….And the hydrocodone is starting to kick in. Peace, love and Rangers Baseball!
FINAL: Rangers 6, Rays 5
END OF GAME NOTES
- Whatever Beltre is eating, he needs to keep eating it…Spinach, beer, tacos, Freedom Fries, whatever….let’s keep the hitting alive.
- Nelly has still not convinced me in right field. He makes some major mistakes but finds a way to recover. It’s kinda freaking me out.
- Holland freaks out every once in awhile, but he looked pretty solid tonight. Just needs to find his rhythm again and we’ll be solid.
- What the heck happened to Feldman? Bueller? Bueller?
- I love the fact Holland wore the stirrups again tonight. It’s way better than the Dutch Stache…just saying.