I tried to watch the Rangers game again tonight, and all was going well, until the game started. Thank God the Olympics is here, otherwise, my panic level would be out of freaking control. But for now, I’m going to pretend I’m not panicking, so I’ll just ignore the problem and keep watching the Olympics. And when the Olympics end, the Rangers better have gotten their shit together.
The Rangers and White Sox faced off for the 2nd game of the series, and the outcome was similar to yesterdays game. The Sox ended up with more runs than the Rangers. Rangers 2, White Sox 5
T’s Observations / Game Notes:
- Where was Josh Hamilton? Okay, I’m kidding. Ron benched him and I’m in favor of it. Really, I’m just glad Josh got a day off. Maybe it will clear his head up and get him going in the right direction. The Rangers and I definitely need Josh to get going. And there’s your obvious statement of the day.
- Mike Napoli hit a homer. That’s a plus.
- Ian Kinsler and Elvis Andrus stole a base. There’s another plus.
- The Rangers with men in scoring position…not so much a plus.
- The fans still showed up. Another sellout.
- Matt Harrison took the loss for the Rangers. He’s now 12 and 6.