Guys, I seriously can’t stop laughing…
Being at the game, I honestly was so confused as to what the hell was going on. You saw a HUGE bolt of lightning, heard a very loud boom and Mike Napoli disappeared. I’ve never seen anything like it before, nor have I felt the ballpark shake like that (again, sorta scary).
I also can’t decide my favorite reaction:
- Mike Napoli who I’m convinced beat everyone to the dugout by at least 10 seconds.
- Willingham who hits the deck like he’s been shot
- The 1B coach who crouches behind the umpire and then runs to the dugout
- Michael Young who actually checks on Willingham
- Or how the rest of the Rangers just stand on the field like nothing happened