- Over on the Lohud Knicks Blog Jared Dubin of Outside the Arc and Hardwood Paroxysm filled in for Jamie O’Grady who is in Vermont in the snow with a wooden board strapped to his ankles. Jared’s recap tells us what went right and what went wrong for the Knicks against the Oklahoma City Thunder.
- Everyone’s favorite Knicks writer Frank Isola writes about how the Knicks were outclassed by the Thunder last night in Oklahoma City.
- Seth over at Posting and Toasting titled his recap “This Feels Unfair.” I couldn’t agree more. No Melo, playing against one of the top teams in the league who was in the midst of a six game winning streak? Yep. Totally unfair.
- Jared Zwerling over at ESPNNY also breaks down last night’s game in his Rapid Reaction post.
- Carmelo Anthony may be sitting out again against Orlando. His sprained wrist is “okay,” his sprained ankle? Not so much.
Amar’e Stoudemire picked up another technical foul last night. He already has four and with the lockout shortened season, the number of techs to earn a suspension has been cut down to 13. Stat needs to chillax.
So what do the Knicks have to look forward to next? Two words: Dwight Howard. Two more words: Oy vey.