- NFL is back. There goes my plans of extending the baseball season to January.
- I watched the Twins Outfielder Michael Cuddyer pitch last night in Texas.
- Everyone is jumping on the Pirates bandwagon. As a veteran Pirates fan I am happy to see all the love theyâ€™re getting but I always add the disclaimer that I â€œfoundâ€ the Pirates a few years ago (during their bad years). I also found Primantis sandwiches, Delucaâ€™s dessert pancakes and Quaker Steak n Lube wings.
- The poor Mariners lost their 16th in a row. Hey Mariners fans, at least youâ€™re in the news! (Trying to find that silver lining.)
- Did you know that no matter how many Pinot Grigios you have it does not help swallow the bitter pill of your team showing a 1 on the board whilst the other team has a 19â€¦and that was in the 5th inning.
- Remember when everyone realized Brian Wilson was a little nutty? Heâ€™s like that awkward kid in high school that everyone knows but no one wants to be photographed standing next to him.
So, whatâ€™s happening right now? Do you have any tidbits or happenings to add? Did I miss out on anything awesome because I was busy watching the Real Housewives of New York Reunion?