After two straight weeks of just going with one loser for the week, we’re back to the list of five.
It is interesting though. Two weeks ago, I picked the Eagles and they won their next game. The same can be said about Arizona, who I picked last week and beat the crap out a team.
Here are the rankings though.
1. Detroit Lions (4-10 record) – A case could be made for either Jacksonville and Kansas City, but the fact is, Detroit hasn’t won since before Election Day. Fact: The Lions are that team that lost to the Cardinals. Another fact: The Lions are one of two teams that hasn’t won a game in the division. If they lose to the Bears next week, they’ll go 0-6 in the division.
2. Jacksonville Jaguars (2-10 record) – The Jags win out because they’ve lost three straight. Jacksonville is coming off a tough loss to Miami and it won’t get better this week when they play a New England team that will probably be seeking to destroy things following the loss to San Francisco.
3. Kansas City Chiefs (2-10 record) – It has been a rough couple of weeks in Kansas City. This past Sunday, they were shutout by the Oakland Raiders. Also, the Raiders didn’t score a touchdown. The Chiefs are the other team that has not won a division game this season. Kansas City gets an Indianapolis team looking to get into the playoffs.
4. San Diego Chargers (5-9 record) – The Chargers … Norv Turner …. Need I say more?
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-8 record) – You wouldn’t think a 6-8 team would be on the list, but they get on there when they lose four straight. The Bucs get the Rams and the Falcons the last two weeks of the season. There is a possibility that this team finishes 6-10.
Follow Romo on Twitter, @Oh_No_Romo