Festivus begins with the airing of the grievances. I’ve got a lot of problems with you people, and you’re going to hear about them.
Here we go:
1) Stop signing 37-year old pitchers from Asia! Especially ones coming off their SECOND Tommy-John Surgery.
2) The Cubs Convention has been moved to the Sheraton. I DON’T KNOW WHAT BAR TO HANG OUT IN AT THE SHERATON!
3) Ronnie Woo-Woo
4) 4 Years for Edwin Jackson
5) The lines for the women’s bathrooms at Wrigley are STILL too long
6) Speaking of Wrigley, how about some decent food?
7) Mike Tice
8) Constant emails from the Cubs about buying tickets to see this putrid team
9) Alfonso Soriano and Carlos Marmol are still here; and
10) Todd Ricketts.
Apropos of nothing, this is the happiest thing I’ve ever seen: